- Multiple uses. While these resistance bands are often used for sports and fitness, physical therapists love these physical therapy bands (rehab bands) to help them rehabilitate their patients. Our stretch bands work for people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries and help in recovery from torn MCL and ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab. They are also perfect for use by women after pregnancy and birth to keep their bodies in shape.
- Great with any workout. This resistance band set can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including Yoga, Pilates and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your bands with you and do any workout away from home or your home gym.
- These superior quality workout bands come in 5 varying resistance levels, they are made of 100% genuine eco-friendly latex which makes the loop bands more strong and able to stretch further. Our extra light and light bands are great for beginners, while our medium, heavy and extra heavy exercise bands are targeted for more intermediate and advanced strength training.
- These fitness bands can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including Yoga, Pilates and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training and power weight programs. These elastic stretch bands are designed perfectly for both men and women.
- These stretch bands are lightweight, durable and compact. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your resistance bands with you and do any workout away from home or your home gym.
The size of elastic band is in charge of the muscle strength.
Color Resistance Band Level Dimensions (approx.)
Green 5~10lb 600*50*0.35mm
Blue 10~15lb 600*50*0.5mm
Yellow 15~20lb 600*50*0.7mm
Red 20~30lb 600*50*0.9mm
Black 30~40lb 500*50*1.1mm
Training for 2 to 3 groups, each group of training repeat 8 to 12 times.
Take elastic band fixed on the fixed object of the ground, then form a ring.
Lie on the training mat, keep the knees bending. Elbow straight and do sit-ups moves upwards, the shoulder blade off the ground Keep on and continue to do this exercise.
5pcs x Yoga Resistance band